[Hindi/English] NDA Biology Questions with Answers PDF 2023: Every year NDA exam comprises a minimum of around 15-25 Questions from the Biology Segment and the questions are very simple that directly arise from the concepts without twisting them so it is very easy to score minimum 40-60 marks from this segment. Students just have to study the notes properly and start practicing questions and they will automatically understand everything about the NDA Biology section and what kind of questions are asked or going to form in the final exam paper of NDA 2023.
In the row of practice questions to develop a grip on the Biology potion for the NDA exam, we have provided Multiple Choice Questions with answers for each chapter one by one, that help students to strengthen each area of the biology section separately.
Table of Contents
Important NDA Biology Questions with Answers
The practice questions of Biology which is a section of NDA Paper 2 also called the General Ability Test paper (GAT) are available in the downloadable PDF format and each chapter-wise PDF contains more than 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) that are formed as per the latest NDA Syllabus for Biology prescribed by the UPSC.
How do you practice these NDA Biology MCQs?
Follow the mentioned following instructions to achieve maximum benefits in the NDA 2023:
- Step 01: Take a blank Page and mark the numbers according to the number of questions present in each Chapter-wise PDF.
- Step 02: Also, use a separate copy or sheet of paper for your work if needed.
- Step 03: Set a time less than 5-10 minutes according to yourself and try to solve the question in the predefined interval of time.
- Step 04: Honestly Solve the questions and by solving them, write your answers on the Numbered Page.
- Step 05: Tally your answers with the given answer in the bottom section of each PDF
Note: if you find any of the answers wrong, then kindly let us know in the comment section.
More Related Study Materials
- Lucent Computer Book PDF Download Free
- 100 Golden Rules of Error Detection and Sentence Improvement
- Lucent General Science PDF Download In Hindi And English 2023
- Lucent General English PDF Download 2023 | Lucent English Grammar
- [Free] NDA Math Notes PDF Download 2023
- NDA Result 2023 – How to Check NDA 1 2023 Result?
- [All Sets] Nda Answer Keys 2023 & Question Papers PDF Download
- 2000+ Monthly Current Affairs PDF [Hindi – English]
- NDA Mock Test 2023 | NDA Mock Test PDF for September 2023
- 1000+ Current Affairs For NDA 2023 PDF [Hindi & English]
Bilingualism of NDA Biology Questions & Answers
NDA exam occurs in both English as well as Hindi language, and there are so many students of Hindi Medium who are suffering from the lack of Hindi language study materials, but on this website Ndabooks.in both mediums complete study materials are available totally free forever. So, that’s why NDA Biology Questions Chapter-wise PDFs are also available in the Hindi Language, which students can access from the below further section.
NDA Biology Question and Answers PDF
Practice NDA Biology Questions by downloading the given below separate PDFs for each chapter and crack the NDA 2023 exam on the first hit. Answers are also provided for student’s reference.
- Chapter 01: Diversity in Living World
Generally, 3-4 questions are asked from this chapter and they are mostly based upon mammals, insector, cold-blooded and warm-blooded animals, and differences between members of phylums.
- Chapter 02: Cell and Cell Division
Usually, 4 to 5 questions are asked from this chapter which are mostly based on the general characteristics of animal cells, genetic material and osmosis in animal cells.
- Chapter 03: Constituents of Food (Biomolecules)
On average 4 to 5 questions are asked from this chapter and these questions are based on Carbohydrates, Vitamins, Proteins, and a Balanced diet.
- Chapter 04: Structural Organisation of Plants and Animals
From this chapter, Usually 3 to 4 questions are asked based on Blood, plant, and animal tissues.
- Chapter 05: Plants Physiology and Reproduction
This is a very important chapter because the final paper contains 5 questions from here mostly based on fertilizers, reproduction, photosynthesis, and plant hormones.
- Chapter 06: Human System-I
Generally, the paper contains 5-6 questions from this chapter majorly based on muscles, the blood circulatory system, the digestive system, and reproduction.
Chapter 07: Human System-II
Asked 1 to 2 questions based on sensory organs and functions of various hormones from this chapter.
- Chapter 08: Health and Diseases
On an average 4 to 5 questions are asked particularly from this chapter. The main portion of the chapter is bacterial diseases, viral diseases, and STDs
- Chapter 09: Economic Importance of Biology
The economic importance of Plants is a very important topic in this chapter, based on that 2 to 3 questions are usually asked in the exam.
- Chapter 10: Ecology, Biodiversity, and Environment
Based on Pollution of Atmosphere, the paper contains 1 to 2 questions every year from this chapter.
|NOTE : – If you need any help regarding your exam, preparation or demand of e-books, video lectures, syllabus etc then let us know 📌 in the Comment Section below.|
NDA Biology Questions and Answers for Practice Online
Question 01. Which of the following is a large blood vessel that carries blood away from the heart?
- A. Vein
- B. Artery
- C. Capillary
- D. Nerve
Question 02. Which of the following is not a member of the vitamin B complex?
- A. Thiamine
- B. Riboflavin
- C. Folic acid
- D. Ascorbic acid
Question 03. Fungi are plants that lack:
- A. Oxygen
- B. Carbon dioxide
- C. Chlorophyll
- D. None of these
Question 04. What makes a reptile a reptile?
- A. Cold blooded
- B. Warm Blooded
- C. Non-Hearing
- D. Egg-laying
Question 05. Which blood vessels have the smallest diameter?
- A. Capillaries
- B. Arterioles
- C. Venules
- D. Lymphatic
Question 06. Which of the following is an air-borne disease?
- A. Measles
- B. Typhoid
- C. Pink eye
- D. None of the above
Question 07. There is a very, yellow dust that comes away on the fingers, wherever we touch the middle of a flower. These tiny yellow grains are one of the most precious substances in nature because they contain the secret of plant life. What is this dust called?
- A. Pollen
- B. Sperm
- C. Spore
- D. Sporocyst
Question 08. Which organ of the body produces the fluid known as bile?
- A. Liver
- B. Pancreas
- C. Gall bladder
- D. Kidney
Question 09. Which of the following hormones is a steroid?
- A. Estrogen
- B. Glucagon
- C. Insulin
- D. Oxytocin
Question 10. Which one of the following is not a function of the liver?
- A. Regulation of blood sugar
- B. Enzyme activation
- C. Detoxication
- D. Reproduction
Question 11. Which part of the human body’s skin has the greatest number of Sweat glands?
- A. Forehead
- B. Forearm
- C. Palm of the hand
- D. Back
Question 12. Who among the following had started vaccination?
- A. Jonas E. Salk
- B. Paul Muller
- C. Edward Jenner
- D. Robert Frost
Question 13. Proteins consist of:
- A. Sugars
- B. Amino acids
- C. Fatty acids
- D. Nucleic acids
Question 14. Liver, milk, egg yolk, and fish liver oil is the source of:
- A. Vitamin A
- B. Vitamin B2
- C. Vitamin D
- D. Vitamin C
Question 15. Which of the following name of a scientist and their field of work is correctly matched?
- A. DNA/Double helix: F. Crick J. Watson, M. Wilkins
- B. Modern classification of plants and animals based on a system: Harvey
- C. Bacteria: Linnaeus
- D. Blood travels in a continuous circuit: Leuwenhock
Question 16. Heart is made up of
- A. Non-striated muscle
- B. Cardiac muscle
- C. Adipose tissue
- D. Striated muscle
Question 17. Hargobind Khorana’s work relates to:
- A. Synthesis of simple DNA
- B. Understanding the genetic code
- C. Reduction of mutation
- D. Synthesis of RNA from bacterial cell
Question 18. Which of the following coronavirus kills humans?
- A. AIDS
- B. FAIDS
- C. SARS
- D. HIV
Question 19. Digestion of proteins starts in the:
- A. Mouth
- B. Stomach
- C. Duodenum
- D. Intestine
Question 20. Which of the following acid is secreted in the stomach?
- A. HCI
- B. H2SO4
- C. H2CO3
- D. HNO3
Question 21. Which vitamin is needed to prevent Xerophthalmia?
- A. Vitamin A
- B. Vitamin B
- C. Vitamin C
- D. Vitamin D
Question 22. Why the white blood corpuscles are popularly called “soldiers of the body”?
- A. March at a regular pace
- B. Appear uniform
- C. Defend the body
- D. Disciplined
Question 23. Hepatitis is a general term for a disease that is caused by:
- A. Viruses
- B. Bacteria
- C. Parasites
- D. All the above
Question 24. Which among the following is not an example of a carbohydrate?
- A. Maltose
- B. Fructose
- C. Glycogen
- D. Glycine
Question 25. Which one of the following is not correctly matched?
- A. Haemoglobin: Skin
- B. Vitamin C: Scurvy
- C. Carbohydrate: Potato
- D. Fat: Butter
Question 26. Which is a communicable disease?
- A. Asthma
- B. Scurvy
- C. Measles
- D. Diabetes
Question 27. Which one of the following is not correctly matched?
- A. Tuberculosis: Lungs
- B. Filaria: Lymph nodes
- C. Encephalitis: Heart
- D. Leukaemia: Blood cells
Question 28. Which of the following has the highest protein content per gram?
- A. Groundnut
- B. Soyabean
- C. Apple
- D. Wheat
Question 29. Which of the following have Alpha-keratin as protein?
- A. Blood
- B. Eggs
- C. Skin
- D. Wool
Question 30. Mushrooms are/can be:
- A. A variety of fungus
- B. Fleshy, fruiting bodies of the fungus
- C. Grown in small sheds or plots
- D. All the above
You may also like :
- NDA Biology Questions with Answers | NDA General Science PDF 2023
- NDA Solved Papers Book PDF | Arihant NDA/NA Solved Papers PDF 2022-23
- NDA Physics Chapter wise Questions PDF Free Download 2023
- Comprehension Practice For NDA with Answers 2023
- Indian Economy Questions and Answers – CDS NDA AFCAT Exam
- Indian Polity for NDA Questions and Answers PDF 2023
- NDA gk questions and answers pdf 2023
- NDA General Knowledge Chemistry Questions 2023
- NDA Chemistry MCQ PDF Download 2023 Free
NDA Biology Answers Keys:-
|Question no.||Answer||Question no.||Answer||Question no.||Answer|
Related: All NDA Handwritten Notes PDF Download 2023
FAQs based on NDA Biology Questions
Q. How much weightage of Biology in the NDA exam?
On an average, the weightage of the Biology portion in the NDA exam is around 40 to 60 marks.
Q. How many NDA Biology questions are asked in the exam?
Around 15-25 Questions are directly or indirectly asked from the Biology Section In the NDA Exam every year.
Q. What is the level of NDA Biology questions?
The Questions formed from the Biology section in the NDA exam are very basic as general biology, directly from the concepts without twisting.
Q. Is NCERT enough to prepare for NDA Biology questions?
Yes, NCERT Books of Class 11th and 12th are totally enough to prepare for the NDA Biology section and especially focus on Multiple Choice Questions given after each chapter in the books.
Conclusion of NDA Biology MCQs
Approx 10-20 questions, the UPSC formed from the Biology section for the NDA exam, and on the deep analysis we observe that each chapter of Biology contributes a minimum of 1 to 2 Questions and students can check the most important chapter according to the frequency of asked question in the final exam, we have mentioned above. This is a very easy-to-score section of NDA Paper 2 i.e., General Ability Tests paper that easily gives you around 40 to 60 marks.
Hope, you will love the content provided above in this article and you can also review the website for more interesting & useful study materials regarding Indian Defence Examinations such as NDA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, CRPF, IAF any many more. Share the article in your friend circle and bookmark the website for Future reference of quality Free study materials. Thanks for reading this article!
Related Searches and Tags
- nda biology pyq pdf
- nda biology notes pdf
- nda biology questions pdf in hindi
- nda general science questions pdf
- important topics of biology for nda
- nda biology mock test
- biology for nda pdf
- nda biology syllabus