Here you will get Important Chemistry Questions with answer for NDA Exam paper-2 ( general ability test ) . Every year in NDA paper-2 exam 15 chemistry question is asked in the general science section which accounts of 60 marks which can be master by practicing from below chemistry general knowledge questions with answers .
Candidates are recommended to go through these Chemistry general knowledge questions that can be asked in the NDA exams thoroughly which help them to understand the basic level of questions asked in the NDA paper-2 and help them for efficient preparation of the NDA & NA exam. Below are important questions of Chemistry for the NDA exam which is prepared with the help of the previous year question papers of NDA exam . You can also check NDA physics questions and NDA biology important question .
Table of Contents
Important NDA chemistry questions for practice :-
Here we have provided 30 Important NDA general ability test chemistry section to practice by which you can understand the type of questions asked in the exam and your weak points which you need to improve before the actual exam .
Instruction to attempt NDA chemistry question :
Follow the following instruction :
- Take a page and put number from 1 to 30 on left side to make it as answer sheet . Take a separate copy / rough page for calculation .
- Solve the questions in a given time interval which you can choose yourself as per your preparation level .
- write your correct answer you think in answer sheet made by you .
- check your answers at the end from the answer key provided at the end ,
- Be honest with yourself and don’t forget to comment yours marks in the comment section below .
NDA chemistry questions :
- Which of the following is a large blood vessel that carries blood away from the heart?
- Which of the following is not a member of the vitamin B complex?
C. Folic acid
D. Ascorbic acid
- Fungi are plants that lack:
B. Carbon dioxide
D. None of these
- What makes a reptile a reptile?
A. Cold blooded
B. Warm Blooded
- Which blood vessels have the smallest diameter?
- Which of the following is an air-borne disease?
C. Pink eye
D. None of the above
7. When a substance loses electrons, it is called:
8. What is the substance that has an unstable nucleus that can fall apart called?
A. Organic compound
C. Nuclear fission
D. Nuclear fusion
- Which of the following hormones is a steroid?
- Which one of the following is not a function of the liver?
A. Regulation of blood sugar
B. Enzyme activation
- Which one is not the form of Biocides?
- How biocides work?
A. Control the multiplication of insects
B. Kill the insects
C. Manage the original form of material
D. Control the bacteria
- What is Rodenticide?
A. A medicine to kill worms
B. A medicine to kill animals
C. A lubricant
D. A pesticide
- Most commonly used Rodenticides are _________ in nature.
A. Anti pesticides
B. Anti solvent
C. Anti Coagulant
D. Non anti coagulant
- Which acid is present in lemon?
A. marlic acid
B. citric acid
C. lactic acid
D. tartaric acid
- Natural rubber is a _______ which is having high elasticity.
D. Chemical using carbon as main compound
- How will you define the process of Vulcanization?
A. Sample of butane mixed with sulphur and litharge
B. Sample of propane mixed with sulphur and litharge
C. Sample of plastic formed carbon mixed with sulphur and litharge
D. Sample of rubber mixed with sulphur and litharge
- What is NBR?
A. Normal Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber
B. Natural Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber
C. N Acrylonitrile-butane rubber
D. Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber
- A synthetic rubber is having__________weight.
A. Higher resistance
B. Lower density
C. Higher molecular
D. Higher atomic
- Which of the following is not a type of elements?
B. Non Metals
- In which form the natural petroleum is found?
C. Crude Oil
- Which country consumes maximum petroleum?
A. Saudi Arabia
- In which field petroleum is not used?
B. Petro Chemical
- Petroleum is a combination of chains of hydrogen and_______ present in earth’s crust.
- Which of the following is wrong statement?
A. Atomic radius of the elements increases as one moves down the first group of the periodic
B. Atomic radius of the elements decreases as one moves across from left to right in the 2nd
period of the
C. Amongst isoelectronic species, smaller the positive charge on the cation, smaller is the ionic
D. Amongst isoelectronic species, greater the negative charge on the anion, larger is the ionic
- Which of the following is not a greenhouse gas?
A. Carbon Dioxide
C. Carbon monoxide
D. Water vapours
- What is the result of presence of green gases in excess?
B. Decay of Earth‘s crust
C. Excess of heat
D. More snow on Earth
- The greenhouse gases spread _______ energy.
A. Short Wave
B. Long Wave
C. Mid Wave
D. Ultra Wave
- The presence of the greenhouse gases is ______ for human life.
- Which of the following is the acronym of PVC?
A. polyvinyl chloride
B. polyvinyl carbobate
C. phosphor vanadiu chloride
D. phosphavinyl chloride
Other MCQs you may also like :
- Indian Economy Questions and Answers – CDS NDA AFCAT Exam
- Indian polity for nda questions and answers pdf 2022
- NDA gk questions and answers pdf 2022
- NDA History questions | nda general knowledge history Question and answer
- nda general knowledge geography Questions | NDA geography questions
- NDA general knowledge chemistry questions 2022
- NDA biology questions pdf with answers 2O22
- NDA general knowledge physics questions and answers
- NDA Chemistry MCQs PDF Download 2023 Free
- NDA Physics MCQs PDF for Practice Download 2022
Answer key of NDA chemistry questions :-
|Question no.||Answer||Question no.||Answer||Question no.||Answer|
|NOTE : – If you need any help regarding your exam, preparation or demand of e-books, video lectures, syllabus etc then let us know 📌 in the Comment Section below.|
- nda chemistry questions with answers
- nda chemistry questions with answers pdf download
- what questions are asked in general ability test nda exam
- what questions are asked in nda interview
- most important question for chemistry nda
- most asked questions in nda
- nda previous year chemistry questions
- nda exam chemistry questions