Here you will get NDA gk questions and answers pdf download which will help you a lot for your preparation of General knowledge section of general ability test of NDA & NA exam . We have provided important gk questions with answer in english below for NDA & NA Exam which students can practice to test themselves for GK of NDA exam conducted by UPSC .
The General Knowledge section of the NDA examination is the most important section as around 12-15 questions are asked based on current events. A candidate must brush-up the topics pertaining to Sports, Awards in different fields, Famous Authors and their works, Defence, Famous Personalities, Geographical locations etc in a manner that keeps . Every candidate must focus on important event happened in India & world recently in order to quickly answer the general knowledge questions of NDA exam general ability test .
General ability test also contain other subjects like general studies ,physics , chemistry , biology in which class-9 to class-12 standard level questions are asked in the NDA Exam paper-2. Moreover after qualifying the NDA exam the qualified students are then have to give SSB interview after which there medical examination is conducted by service medical board for final selection in NDA academy.
Table of Contents
You can also check :
- NDA Biology Questions with Answers | NDA General Science PDF 2023
- NDA Solved Papers Book PDF | Arihant NDA/NA Solved Papers PDF 2022-23
- NDA Physics Chapter wise Questions PDF Free Download 2023
- Comprehension Practice For NDA with Answers 2023
- Indian Economy Questions and Answers – CDS NDA AFCAT Exam
- Indian Polity for NDA Questions and Answers PDF 2023
- NDA gk questions and answers pdf 2023
- NDA General Knowledge Chemistry Questions 2023
- NDA Chemistry MCQ PDF Download 2023 Free
Top 100 NDA/NA Exam Gk Questions And Answers PDF :
The questions answer is provided below at the end through which you can check.
1.Who is the first Indian woman to win an Asian games gold in 400 m run?
(a) ML Valsanna (b) PT Vish
(c) Kamaljeet Sandhu (d) K Maheshwari
2.Which day is the ‘International Human Rights Day’?
(a) 10th December
(b) 24th October
(c) 25th November
(d) None of the above
3.Which award is given for excellence in sports?
(a) Jamnalal Bajaj Award
(b) Arjuna Award
(c) Tagore Award
(d) Moortidevi Award
4.Who among the following is a Hindustani Classical Singer?
(a) Geeta Chandran (b) Leela Samson
(c) Gangubai Hangal (d) Swapnasundari
5.When International ‘Yoga Divas’ is celebrated?
(a) 1st May (b) 21st June
(c) 25th April (d) 2nd July
6.When is ‘World Environment Day’, recognised by the UN, observed?
(a) 11th December (b) 20th December
(c) 15th September (d) 5th June
- The ancient Hindu temple ‘Preah Vihear’ is a source of dispute between
(a) Nepal and Bhutan
(b) Bhutan and Bangladesh
(c) Thailand and Singapore
(d) Cambodia and Thailand
- SWAN stands for
(a) State Wild Life Area Networks
(b) State Wide Acceleration of Networks
(c) State Water Augmentation Network
(d) State Wide Area Networks
- India’s first airport-based dedicated cargo handling zone, exclusively for pharmaceutical products is at
(a) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad
(b) Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
(c) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
(d) Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata
10.Which one of the following is not an issue straining Indo-China relations?
(a) Construction of a dam across the river Brahmaputra in Tibet
(b) Visit of Dalai Lama to Arunachal Pradesh
(c) Stapling of Chinese visa for the people of Jammu and Kashmir
(d) Linking Kashmir Valley with the Indian Railways Network
- Transchart is the
(a) chartering wing of the Ministry of Surface Transport
(b) container service established by Indian Railways
(c) Training Institute of Maritime Studies and Research
(d) Passenger Insurance Scheme or Indian Railways
12.Which one of the following statements regarding Bharat Ratna Award is not correct?
(a) The original specifications for the award called for a circular gold medal, 35 mm in diameter, with the Sun and the Hindi legend ‘Bharat Ratna’ above and a floral wreath below. The reverse was to carry the state emblem and motto
(b) The provision of Bharat Ratna was introduced in 1954
(c) Bharat Ratna is awarded to Indian citizens only
(d) The first ever Indian to receive this award was the famous scientist, Chandrasekhara Ventkata Raman
- Aam Admi Bima Yojana is an insurance scheme for rural landless households introduced by
(a) LIC (b) UTI
(c) ICICI (d) None of these
- An ‘‘Autobiography of a Yogi’’ is a book written by
(a) Paramhansa Yogananda
(b) Orham Pamuk
(c) Tony Blair
(d) None of the above
- Often our computer systems are said to be attacked by virus. What does VIRUS stand for?
(a) Very important Resources Under Seige
(b) Vital Imports Reduced Under Seige
(c) Vital Inputs Removed Under Seige
(d) Vital Information Resources Under Seige
- Kargil Vijay Diwas is celebrated on ……….., in India.
(a) 26th July (b) 25th July
(c) 24th July (d) 20th July
- …….. is celebrated as Victory Day in Bangladesh and Vijay Diwas in India.
(a) 16th December (b) 18th December
(c) 16th November (d) 18th November
- POPs are organic compounds that are resistant to environmental degradation through chemical, biological and photolytic processes. POP stands for
(a) Pre-existing Organisms Pool
(b) Persistent Organic Pollution
(c) Persistent Organism Pollutant
(d) Persistent Organic Pollutant
19.Which among the following is the unit raised to protect the naval assets?
(a) Sagar Rakshak Bal
(b) Sagar Suraksha Bal
(c) Sagar Prahari Bal
(d) Sagar Nigrani Bal
- Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan Yojana is associated with?
(a) Making community latrines in slums
(b) Educating rural women
(c) Drinking water
(d) Building dams
- The World Asthma Day is observed across the world to spread awareness and care including India, with the theme-Its Time to Control Asthma. The day is observed on
(a) first Monday of May
(b) first Tuesday of May
(c) first Sunday of May
(d) 1st May every year
- The term P5 + 1 refers to the five permanent members of the UN Security Council plus
(a) Germany (b) India
(c) Japan (d) South Korea
- The ‘Abyei region’ is a disputed area between which of the following countries?
(a) Pakistan and Afghanistan
(b) China and Japan
(c) Switzerland and Germany
(d) Sudan and South Sudan
24.Well-known Suzlon Group of India is engaged in which one of the following as its major operations?
(b) Automotive components
(c) Wind energy
- The ‘Courage and Conviction’ is the autobiography of
(a) Shashi Tharoor (b) VK Singh
(c) Narendra Modi (d) Yashwant Sinha
- The UNESCO declared which of the following islands as a World Biosphere Reserve under its Man and the Biosphere Programme in India?
(b) Miconi Islands
(c) Nicobar Islands
(d) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- The book titled ‘1283’ is about of the career illustration of which football legend?
(a) David Beckam
(c) Baichung Bhutia
(d) Lionel Messi
- Lionel Messi, who has been chosen for Golden Boot Trophy for third time, is from which country?
(a) Germany (b) France
(c) Italy (d) Argentina
29.Which of the following are member(s) of BRICS?
(a) Bhutan, Russia, India, China and Sri Lanka
(b) Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
(c) Brazil, Russia, Indonesia, China and Singapore
(d) Bangladesh, Republic of Korea, Indonesia, Canada and Sri Lanka
- The ‘City Next’ an initiative technology for sustainable growth of cities in India has been launched by
(a) Facebook (b) IBM
(c) Microsoft (d) Yahoo
Answer key of NDA GK questions :-
|Question no.||Answer||Question no.||Answer||Question no.||Answer|
|NOTE : – If you need any help regarding your exam, preparation, or demand of e-books, video lectures, syllabus etc then let us know 📌 in the Comment Section below.|
Search keywords and tags :-
- nda gk questions and answers pdf in hindi
- nda gk questions 2022
- nda most important questions with answers
- gk questions for nda
- nda gk questions and answers in hindi
- cds general knowledge questions with answers
- gk questions for cds 2022
- gk questions for nda 2023