NDA 2023 Important Topics & Subtopics: Giving a finishing touch with the Most Important Chapters or Topics or Subtopics to your NDA 2023 Preparation is very important. So, hope your preparations are going well and continuous practice of Questions, Mocks are going on. Below in this article, we have to analyze the past year papers of NDA and observe some repeated topics or subtopics from where the conducting body UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) continuously asked questions.
So that, with more detailed analysis we have separated the topics or chapters and attached below in this article. We all know, The time for to study thoroughly is not left now, it’s time to quick study or revision and more practice problems from anywhere possible. and if you are a student who are totally blank now and haven’t done anything, then without wasting more time start preparing strictly with this reduced syllabus and crack the NDA 2023.
NDA 2023 Mathematics Most Important Chapters to Score 80-90% in the exam
Check Out the Below given chapters from which 80 to 90% of Questions have been asked in the last 5-10 years. So, prepare these chapters first then jump to the other remaining chapter.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Theory of inequation or inequalities
- Matrix and Determinant
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- 3-D Geometry
- Limits, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivative
- Special Topics
Related: All NDA Handwritten Notes PDF Download 2023
NDA 2023 GAT Important Topics & Subtopics
According to the last 5 to 10 year’s Previous Question Papers Analysis of the NDA General Ability Test, we have concluded some Important Topics and Subtopics from which 80-90% of questions were asked so, that’s why below we arrange those topics and categorized in the major units. Then at the last time, try to complete these topics to score good marks and crack the NDA 2023.
The following Important Topics and Subtopics for NDA GAT 2023 are:-
Section 01: HISTORY [General Knowledge]
- Modern History
- Freedom Struggles (All Mahatma Gandhi Movements) – Prepare from NCERT
- 1857 Revolt
- Making of India (Separation of India)
- Ancient History
- Indus Valley
- Religious Development (Jainism and Buddhism)
- Medieval History
- Bhakti Sufi
- Mughal (Mughal Administration)
- Vijay Nagar Empire
Section 02: POLITY [General Knowledge]
- Article 1 to 51 (1-51 A)
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy (DPSP)
- Fundamental Duties, etc.
- Amendments (Recents and Important amendments)
- Parliament (Basics)
- And Related Current Events
Section 03: GEOGRAPHY [General Knowledge]
- World Geography
- Earth and Its Systems
- Seasons, etc.
- Internal Structure of Rocks
- Types of Rocks
- And Related Current Events
- Indian Geography
- Mountains and Passes
- Agriculture and Forests
- and Related Current Affairs
Section 04: ECONOMICS [General Knowledge]
- 5 Years Plan
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- And Related Current Affairs
Section 05: ENGLISH [General English]
- Vocabulary [Most Important in English]
- Reading Comprehension – Read Newspapers to prepare this portion effectively
- Grammar (Error detection, Jumbling, etc)
Section 06: Physics [General Science]
Section 07: Chemistry [General Science]
- Basic Chemistry
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Carbon including its Allotropes Diamond, Graphite, Fullerene, etc.
- Important compounds
Section 08: Biology [General Science]
- Human Body
Hope, the above provided topics for Both papers of NDA will help you to crack NDA 2023, these are the topics of repeatedly asked question in some last year of the exam. So, if you haven’t prepared till now, then prepare according to the above topics and get the maximum results. The final exam is very near, then try to share this post with your friends and bookmark our website more useful information or study material for NDA.